What can you expect to be similar to past mission trips?
- There will be 3 large group evenings of worship and music
- 4 days of mission work
- Local lodging to be covered in cost
- Meals while “on the town” with congregations are not covered in cost.
- Most meals to be covered in cost
- All mission work expenses covered in cost
- A “work leader” and an “adult leader” to be on each site
- We may ask an adult leader to drive to and from the worksite with provided transportation.
- There will be one day “on the town” and another evening to discover life/culture as congregations.
What can you expect to be different than past mission trips?
- ALL transportation costs to be covered by LutheranHANDS registration
Registration will open on January 1, 2023
Step 1: Email Kirsten – firstname.lastname@example.org with full list of participants AND send deposit of $300 per volunteer to P.O. Box 974 Mechanicsburg PA 17055
MUST be completed by March 15, 2023
Step 2: Complete intake spreadsheet AND additional paperwork by May 1, 2023
Additional paperwork: Waiver of Liability, Covenant, and all Clearances for those 18 and over at the time of the trip
Final Payment is also due at this time