Summer Mission Trip 2023
What can you expect to be similar to past mission trips?
- There will be 3 large group evenings of worship and music
- 4 days of mission work
- Local lodging to be covered in cost
- Meals while “on the town” with congregations are not covered in cost.
- Most meals to be covered in cost
- All mission work expenses covered in cost
- A “work leader” and an “adult leader” to be on each site
- We may ask an adult leader to drive to and from the worksite with provided transportation.
- There will be one day “on the town” and another evening to discover life/culture as congregations.
What can you expect to be different than past mission trips?
- ALL transportation costs to be covered by LutheranHANDS registration
Registration will open on January 1, 2023
Step 1: Email Kirsten – email@example.com with full list of participants AND send deposit of $300 per volunteer to P.O. Box 974 Mechanicsburg PA 17055
MUST be completed by March 15, 2023
Step 2: Complete intake spreadsheet AND additional paperwork by May 1, 2023
Additional paperwork: Waiver of Liability, Covenant, and all Clearances for those 18 and over at the time of the trip
Final Payment is also due at this time
We are so excited to serve in New Orleans with you this summer!
Have more questions? Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org