% of Expenses Directly Supporting the Mission
- % Mission
- % Other
In 2014, 95% of all expenses directly supported the mission. The remaining 5% represents advertising and marketing of our mission trips as well as other miscellaneous expenses in support of LutheranHANDS.
Growth in # of Volunteers
We continue to support a steady growth in the number of volunteers who travel with us domestically. In 2014, 250 volunteers traveled with us on our domestic mission trips while 15 traveled with us internationally.