What can you expect to be similar to past mission trips?
- There will be 3 large group evenings of worship and music
- 4 days of mission work
- All local transportation to be covered by event cost
- Local lodging to be covered in cost
- Most meals to be covered in cost
- All mission work expenses covered in cost
- A “work leader” and an “adult leader” to be on each site
What can you expect to be different than past mission trips?
- There will be one day “on the town” and another evening to discover life/culture as congregations.
- Meals while “on the town” with congregations are not covered in cost.
- We may ask an adult leader to drive to and from the worksite with provided transportation.
- Congregations will need to cover the cost to arrive in Minnesota and return home.
The cost per participant will be $450. See above to double check what this does and does not cover as this year will be slightly different than prior trips.
Registration can be started by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All registrations will be due by March 20th.